Friday, November 25, 2011

Nordic Noel Christmas Card

Here's a Christmas card using the Nordic Noel set.  I love the reindeer and adding a small red gem for his nose.  I started the card knowing I wanted to use the Deckled Rectangles Large Nestabilities and the reindeer from the Nordic Noel set.  From there, I tried a couple of colors and finally settled on Cherry for the matt color.  A Cherry bow reminds me of Christmas.  For the background I used Sky  and Eucalyptus for the snowflake colors.  The larger snowflake came from the Nordic Noel set and the smaller snowflake came from the Christmas Joy set.  I hope you enjoy!

Stamp Sets: Nordic Noel and Christmas Joy
Ink Colors: French Roast, Cherry, Fern, Sky, and Eucalyptus
Paper Colors: Vanilla, Cherry
Nestabilities: Deckled Rectangles Large
Embellishments: small red gem

No comments:

Post a Comment